I would like to take some time to tell you about something really exciting we have been working on to help during the COVID crisis.
Introducing the Smart Thermometer! (CLICK HERE to see brochure)
These user-friendly and intuitive devices are built to be used to tackle the Coronavirus outbreak, by using a digital thermometer that tracks and monitors the temperature of all visitors before granting access to any premises. If it's too high - you'll be alerted.
What’s more, this device has been designed to directly prevent the spread of diseases and can be installed to use in several different working environments.
This includes supermarkets, schools, offices, and hospitals. It also has a rapid 1 second response time in reading one’s body temperature, which will help with busy environments.
Here are a few key features:
- The digital reader has an accuracy of 0.1 of a degree up to a distance of 1 metre.
- The devices rapid detection times ensure to keep operations streamlined
- Temperature alarms to notify staff of unusual readings.
- Ability to block access if a user doesn’t meet specified criteria, e.g wearing a mask.
- Supports various peripheral expansions such as ID card reader, finger-print reader, IC card reader, two-dimensional code reader.
- Attendance temperature measurement data is exported in real time.
- WiFi and LAN connectivity for device management.
- Stand alone or integrated with door entry systems.
If you want to find out a little more about Severn Sign's new device, give me, Vaughan Howell, a call on 01452 739156 to find out you can get your hands on this! Alternatively, CLICK HERE to see brochure.